Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wild and crazy Vintage

Today I decided to go to a vintage store I have never been to Wild N Crazy vintage. I was looking for A Hat and man did I hit the Jack pot !!! as soon as I walked in I was in heaven. I found two beautiful dresses. And let me say that the owner knows her stuff . she has A lot of different Eras and they are truly Authentic.not to mention the selection of sizes. Its hard as you all know to find vintage in larger sizes because women were a lot thinner in the waist in the 40's-60's. but she has a lot to offer. here's what I got.






I'm a sucker for fabric covered buttons




the reason why I came to the store in the first place was to get a hat I think I spent a good part of an hour trying on hats :)


I told my hubby that I was dieing for Brown wrist length gloves and she had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment