Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Introduction

Much of the reason I wanted to create a blog was to share the many things a create on a weekly basis. Since starting my fascination with sewing retro clothing I have found many Great blogs out there that helped shed light on what Women wore on a daily basis in the 40's and 50's.Casey's Elegant Musings,Sew Weekly, Gertie's Blog for better sewing
are just some of the many Helpful blogs I have com across.So this first Post is a thanks to all you Creative Ladies out there blogin' your little tushes off!!

Its Chilly out so I decided to sew a few Jackets one of which is inspired by an outfit Jane Russel Wears in "Gentlemen Prefer Blonds"



I love the black and white with the yellow and I thought instead of a cape since I and short and I would be drowing in all that fabric I would make a caplet


let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment